"You Never Walk Alone" is a repackage of BTS' second studio album Wings. Spring Day serves as the album's title track. The album consists of songs from Wings and four new tracks. It was released online February 13, 2017 and offline February 14, 2017. Overall, the album went on to sell more than 3.9 million copies worldwide. This is BTS' first album going platinum, officially earning them the title as Million Sellers.
- Left Version [CD+Photobook+Random Photocard]
- Right Version [CD+Photobook+Random Photocard]
Left and Right Version
- Intro: Boy Meets Evil (solo by J-Hope)
- Blood Sweat & Tears (피 땀 눈물) Title
- Begin (solo by Jungkook)
- Lie (solo by Jimin)
- Stigma (solo by V)
- First Love (solo by Suga)
- Reflection (solo by RM)
- MAMA (solo by J-Hope)
- Awake (solo by Jin)
- Lost (song by Vocal line)
- BTS Cypher 4 (song by Rap line)
- Am I Wrong
- 21st Century Girl (21세기 소녀)
- 2! 3! (둘!셋! (그래도 좋은 날이더 많기를))
- Spring Day (봄날)
- Not Today
- Outro: Wings
- A Supplementary Story: You Never Walk Alone
- In the UK, You Never Walk Alone released on February 12, 2017 at 3:00pm, and in Korea it released on February 13, 2017 at 12:00am.
- Spring Day, Not Today, Outro: Wings and A Supplementary Story: You Never Walk Alone are the four new songs, which have recently been released.
- Outro: Wings is a remake of track Interlude: Wings.
| To view the You Never Walk Alone gallery, click here.