|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|
Wings is the second studio album by BTS. The album was released on October 10, 2016 and contains 15 tracks with Blood Sweat & Tears as its title track, and seven solo songs recorded by the members. It was selected as the Best K-Pop Album of 2016 by Billboard, and won Record of the Year at the 2017 Seoul Music Awards. The album was re-released under the title You Never Walk Alone on February 13, 2017, with additional and expanded tracks. Overall, the album went on to sell more than 1.5 million copies worldwide. This is BTS' first album going platinum, officially earning them the title as Million Sellers.
- Intro: Boy Meets Evil (solo by J-Hope)
- Blood Sweat & Tears (피 땀 눈물)
- Begin (solo by Jungkook)
- Lie (solo by Jimin)
- Stigma (solo by V)
- First Love (solo by Suga)
- Reflection (solo by RM)
- MAMA (solo by J-Hope)
- Awake (solo by Jin)
- Lost (song by Vocal line)
- BTS Cypher 4 (song by Rap line)
- Am I Wrong
- 21st Century Girl (21세기 소녀)
- 2! 3! (둘!셋! (그래도 좋은 날이더 많기를))
- Interlude: Wings
- The Blood Sweat & Tears music video was released on October 10, 2016 at 12:00am, in Korea, however in the UK it was released on October 9, 2016 at 15:00pm (3:00pm).
- Each member recorded their own solo for the Wings album.
| To view the Wings gallery, click here.