||This article is just a fan page. It is a part of the BTS fanbase and information may not necessarily be considered official or verified by Big Hit Music/HYBE or the BTS members.|
Taekook (Tae/Hyung (V's real name) and Jung/kook) is the friendship pairing between V and Jungkook.
V and Jungkook as two of the cheekiest members, they are very loud, funny, and mischievous. They are very close and always joke around with each other. Both of them are also the maknaes in the group.
- Both are in the Vocal Line, Maknae Line and Dance Line.
- Both have ear piercings.
- Both share a love for photography,
- Both share a love for painting.
- Both share a love for Overwatch.
- Both love to watch anime and play video games.
- Both are very competitive, this is evident in Run BTS episodes.
- V was born in 1995, whilst Jungkook was born in 1997.
- V is one of the vocalists in BTS, whilst Jungkook is the main vocalist.
- V has been in a drama, whilst Jungkook hasn't.
- Jungkook has been on King of Masked Singer, however V hasn't.
- Jungkook was born in Busan, South Korea, whilst V was born in Daegu, South Korea.
- Jungkook has many tattoos but V has none.
- They covered Hwang Chi Yeol's A Daily Song in Run BTS episode 28, behind the scene and in a Bangtan Bomb.
- Jungkook said in Burn The Stage that he used to be very introverted before V helped him break out his shell.
- V once said on his Vlive that he and Jungkook have never gotten in a big fight, and they are more often getting scolded and causing trouble together.
||To view the Taekook gallery, click here.