|This article is just a fan page. It is a part of the BTS fanbase and information may not necessarily be considered official or verified by Big Hit Music/HYBE or the BTS members.|
Suga and V admitted they often have personality clashes; nevertheless it's clear they still care for each other and both continue to work on improving their relationship through trips and meaningful moments. They were paired in BTS: Bon Voyage Season 2, despite their differences.
- Both have ear piercings.
- Both born in Daegu, South Korea.
- Both did not use their real name for stage names.
- Suga was born in 1993, but V was born in 1995.
- V has one younger sister and one younger brother, but Suga has one older brother.
- V is the oldest in his family, but Suga is the youngest.
- Suga is really good at cooking, but V is not.
- Suga is in the Hyung Line and Rap Line, but V is in the Maknae Line and Vocal Line.
- They are also paired not only in BTS: Bon Voyage, but also in Run BTS! episodes 22, 26, 27, 28, 112, and 113.
- For the 2019 SBS Gayo Daejeon, they did a cover of the song "Jingle Bell Rock".
- They once said that whenever they fight, they hold hands.
|To view the Taegi gallery, click here.|