|This article is just a fan page. It is a part of the BTS fanbase and information may not necessarily be considered official or verified by Big Hit Entertainment or the BTS members.|
J-Hope seems to bring out Suga's more cheerful side, whilst Yoongi can calm Hoseok's crazy energy down, they are very well balanced. They do livestreams on V Live, which are known as Hwagae Market.
- Both are in the Rap Line and Hyung Line.
- Both attended Global Cyber University.
- Both are the youngest in their families.
- Suga was born in 1993, whilst J-Hope was born in 1994.
- Suga has an older brother, but J-Hope has an older sister.
- Suga was born in Daegu, South Korea, whilst J-Hope was born in Gwangju, South Korea.
- They covered "I Was Able To Eat Well", by the duo Homme during HAPPY BTS DAY PARTY.
- During BTS: Bon Voyage Season 2, J-Hope wrote a letter to Suga.
- Suga came up with the name Sope.
- They sing "Otsukaresama Song" together.
- According to Suga's Best Friends Note, Sope-Me's debut is a promise without a promise.
- According to J-Hope's Best Friends Notes, "Otsukaresama Song" is still a secret.
- During the 5th ARMY ZIP, J-Hope said to Suga, "Sope forever."
|To view the Sope gallery, click here.|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.