|This article is just a fan page. It is a part of the BTS fanbase and information may not necessarily be considered official or verified by Big Hit Music/HYBE or the BTS members.|
As fellow 94' liners, they naturally have a strong bond, although they have very different personalities; Namjoon being more serious and Hoseok being much more energetic. Maybe not as close as the 95' liners are to each-other, nevertheless they have strong mutual respect; at the start of BTS, J-Hope relied on RM (and the others) to teach him how to rap, and J-Hope often helps the other members with dance.
- Both are in the Rap Line and Hyung Line.
- Both were born in 1994.
- Both have the blood type A.
- Both have prominent simpleks, but RM has them on the cheeks, while J-Hope's are on each corner of his lips.
- RM was born in Ilsan, South Korea, but J-Hope was born in Gwangju, South Korea.
- J-Hope has an older sister, but RM has a younger sister.
- J-Hope is in the Dance Line, but RM is not.
- According to RM's Best Friend Notes, he'd want to be closer to J-Hope.
|To view the Namseok gallery, click here.|