|This article is just a fan page. It is a part of the BTS fanbase and information may not necessarily be considered official or verified by Big Hit Music/HYBE or the BTS members.|
Suga and RM were some of the very first members of BTS, and have known each-other for the longest out of all the members. Because of this, they have seen and shared in many struggles together, so although both of them are very subtle and not very touchy-feely, they have a deep personal bond that can be seen when they talk about personal struggles or celebrations of their acheivements, as for a very long time they both wondered if they would ever achieve all that they have dreamed of. They also have deep respect for each-others work.
- Both are in the Rap Line and Hyung Line.
- Both work as composers and producers too for all members' songs.
- Both have released two mixtapes.
- Suga was born in 1993, but RM was born in 1994.
- RM was born in Goyang, South Korea, but Suga was born in Daegu, South Korea.
- Suga has an older brother, while RM has a younger sister.
- They sang "School of Tears" and "Adult Child" along with Jin.
- Suga said, if he would choose who Min Holly (his dog) should date, he would choose RM's dog, Rapmon.
- They sang "All Night", "Respect" and "Strange" together.
- They call themselves "Visitors".
|To view the Namgi gallery, click here.|