|This article is just a fan page. It is a part of the BTS fanbase and information may not necessarily be considered official or verified by Big Hit Music/HYBE or the BTS members.|
Jimin and Jungkook are very close - as some of the youngest members they tend to be more mischievous, energetic and loud. Jungkook often takes great joy in teasing Jimin, especially for his height.
- Both are in the Vocal Line, Dance Line and Maknae Line.
- Both have ear piercings.
- Both have been on "King Of Masked Singer".
- They both kept their real name for their stage name.
- Both were born in Busan, South Korea.
- Both have tattoos.
- Both enjoy pop music.
- They were both featured on Lauv's song "Who".
- Jimin was born in 1995, whilst Jungkook was born in 1997.
- Jimin is the lead vocalist in BTS, whilst Jungkook is the main vocalist.
- Jungkook is 5 cm taller than his hyung Jimin.
- Jungkook is in the Visual Line, but Jimin is not.
- In 2016, on April Fools, they posted a clip on Twitter where they covered Homme's Just Come To Me, when it was released on the same date.
- For the 2017 BTS Festa, they did a cover of "We Don't Talk Anymore" by Charlie Puth.
- In 2017, Jungkook bought Jimin and him tickets to go to Japan together. Here are some preview clips that Jimin uploaded on Twitter of their vlog: Part 1 Part 2. Also, Jungkook filmed whilst they were there and uploaded a clip on Youtube named 'G.C.F in Tokyo' here , where they used Martin Garrix and Troye Sivan's song, There For You.
- During Bon Voyage Season 3, they got henna tattoos together.
- They have done multiple dance covers together, including Park Ji Yoon's Coming of Age Ceremony on Jungkook's 20th birthday.
- In Run BTS!, they have been paired up in episode 112, 113, 122, 123, 136, and 137.
|To view the Jikook gallery, click here.|