ARMYPEDIA, is a digital archive of everything about BTS, made by the ARMY. From their debut on June 13, 2013 to February 21, 2019. ARMYPEDIA is a special chronicle of the memories of ARMY’s journey together with BTS over each and every one of those unforgettable days.
- ARMYPEDIA is an archive of records created by the collaborative effort of ARMY all over the world.
- ARMYPEDIA consists of a total of 2,080 days, from the date marking the debut of BTS on June 13, 2013 to the eve of ARMYPEDIA’s unveiling on February 21, 2019.
- To complete ARMYPEDIA, ARMY must work together to discover the 2,080 puzzle pieces hidden all over the world. The puzzle pieces are scattered across cities around the world and throughout the internet.
- Each puzzle piece represents one date, and each of the 2,080 pieces are designated by a date and a number. A QR code is also included with each puzzle piece, which can be scanned to answer that piece’s quiz question about BTS.
- All the date cards on ARMYPEDIA are locked until ARMY can uncover the puzzle pieces, and then use the QR code on each piece to successfully answer the quiz.
- Let’s take a look at an example: June 13, 2013 is the date of the debut of BTS, which makes it “puzzle no. 1” out of the total 2,080 puzzle pieces. If an ARMY manages to find the first puzzle piece located somewhere online or offline and answers the question on that piece correctly, the first puzzle piece has now been discovered and the corresponding date, in this case June 13, 2013, is unlocked.
- Once the campaign kicks off on February 25, ARMY will have four weeks to find all 2,080 puzzle pieces that will open each date card.
- Once a date card is unlocked, any ARMY can freely upload something about BTS related to that date, or your own special memory of BTS that happened on that date.
- You can read and “purple heart” another ARMY’s posting, and the entry that receives the most purple hearts becomes the “Top Memory” for that particular date.
- Once: All 2,080 puzzle pieces are found, and All 2,080 date cards are filled with special memories and postings about BTS, ARMYPEDIA will be completed and special rewards will be made available, depending on your level of participation throughout this exciting journey.
- All dates and times related to the operation of the ARMYPEDIA web site and content will be based on Korea Standard Time (KST).
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.