|This article is just a fan page. It is a part of the BTS fanbase and information may not necessarily be considered official or verified by Big Hit Music/HYBE or the BTS members.|
Jin and J-Hope are both very easy-going, quick to make friends and both always up for a laugh. Their energy bounces off one-another when they are together.
- Both are in the Hyung Line.
- Both are the youngest in their family.
- Both prefer sunlight than rain.
- Both have the hangul alphabet Seok (석), in their own name.
- Jin was born in 1992, but J-Hope was born in 1994.
- J-Hope was born in Gwangju, South Korea, but Jin was born in Gyeonggi-do, South Korea.
- Jin is a vocalist and a visual of the group, but J-Hope is a rapper and dancer.
- J-Hope has an older sister, but Jin has an older brother.
- J-Hope is in the Rap Line and Dance Line, while Jin is in the Vocal Line and Visual Line.
- According to RM, they are the most cowardly in the group.
- In 2017, they both were on Top 3 Chef King episode 68.
- They sang "Jamais Vu" along with Jungkook.
- For the 2019 SBS Gayo Daejeon, they did a cover of the song "Feliz Navidad".
|To view the 2Seok gallery, click here.|